“This is one of my most loved panfry formulas. Straightforward, speedy, and simple. Serve over rice.”
- 6 ounces skinless,
- boneless chicken bosom, cut into little pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 container broccoli florets, cut into pieces
- 1 extensive green ringer pepper,
- cut into squares 1 zucchini,
- cut into rounds and quartered 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 glass chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 6 green onions, cleaved
Blend chicken, soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in a dish.
Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a vast skillet or wok over medium-high warmth; cook and blend broccoli, chime pepper, zucchini, and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Include chicken soup, cover, and stew until vegetables are delicate, 4 to 5 minutes. Exchange vegetables and sauce to an expansive bowl and wipe skillet clean.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high warmth; cook and mix chicken until meat is no more pink in the inside, around 5 minutes. Blend in vegetables; proceed to cook and mix for 2 to 3 minutes more. Sprinkle with green onions.