- 1 whole pomfret , cleaned and filleted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cm piece ginger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- lettuce, for garnish
- tometo wedges, for garnish
- sliced cucumbers, for garnish
- sliced carrots,for garnish
1. Make several shallow crosswise cuts in the pomfret. Rub the pomfret with salt and vinegar . set aside for 45 minutes.
2. grind the garlic, ginger and onion to a paste. add the lemon juice and cumin seeds. rub this mixture over the pomfret and set aside for 1 hour.
3. place the pomfret in a serving dish. Brush the pomfret with oil, cover with a plastic wrap and microwave a high for 10 mnts till the fish is cooked.
4. Garnish with lettuce, tomato wedges, cucumber and carrot slides.