- 4 (6-ounce) red potatoe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 container prechopped onion
- 1/4 mugs without fat, lower-sodium chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons generally useful flour
- 2 mugs 1% low-fat milk, separated
- 1/4 container decreased fat acrid cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crisply ground dark pepper
- 3 bacon cuts, split
- 1.5 ounces cheddar, destroyed (around 1/3 container)
- 4 teaspoons daintily cut green onions
1. Puncture potatoes with a fork. Microwave on HIGH 13 minutes or until delicate. Sliced down the middle; cool somewhat.
2. While potatoes cook, warmth oil in a pot over medium-high warmth. Include onion; sauté 3 minutes. Include soup. Consolidate flour and 1/2 container milk; add to dish with 1/2 mugs milk. Heat to the point of boiling; mix regularly. Cook 1 minute. Expel from warmth; mix in acrid cream, salt, and pepper.
3. Orchestrate bacon on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Spread with a paper towel; microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Disintegrate bacon.
4. Dispose of potato skins. Coarsely squash potatoes into soup. Top with cheddar, green onions, and bacon