Step by step instructions to make Chili Capsicum Macaroni – A straightforward macaroni dish – enhanced with onion, garlic and a couple sauces.
Elements for Chili Capsicum Macaroni Recipe
- New red stew 1
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Macaroni bubbled 1 container
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cleaved 1 tablespoon
- Onion finely cleaved 1 medium
- Tomato ketchup 2 tablespoons
- Red bean stew sauce 1/2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- New coriander leaves hacked 1 tablespoon
Deseed and cut capsicum into little 3D shapes. Opening, deseed and hack red bean stew.
Heat oil in a non-stick container. Include garlic and sauté well.
Include onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Include slashed red bean stew and sauté for a moment.
Include tomato ketchup, red bean stew sauce, soy sauce, capsicum shapes and macaroni. Hurl to blend.
Include salt and hurl. Include cleaved coriander and hurl well. Give it a chance to get warmed through.