- 4 large chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper (to tast)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp chopped chives or chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp Dijon style or style or stone ground mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon or 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1lb sliced fresh mushrooms
Heat ½ of oil and butter in flying pen.
Add chicken Brest and cook until lightly browned.
Do not overcook. Remove from pen.
Put remaining oil and butter in the some pan.
Add chives or green onions, coriander , mustard, lemon
Juice, mushrooms, broth, salt, and paper to pen.
Cook until mushrooms are done.
Put chicken back in with everything and heat.